MortalmuslimPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ISLAM IS THE ONLY SOLUTION~ (surah 3 ayah 102) Believers, fear Allah as He should be feared, and do not die except as Muslims. (surah 15 ayah 2) It could be that those who disbelieve will wish that they were Muslims.

image hosting for myspace

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Random"ness"

...as always I start my posts with being very busy and loadz of work but today I am not..............
today I am gonna show u some pics of the places I have visited!
ROYAL BOTANIC KEW GARDENS(LOndon)
1.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mashallah ....It is All Allah's creation....No one can deny his existance seeing all this!
Subhanallah!

2 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Blogger Doctor Deen said...

Mashallah nice pictures...Subhan Allah !!

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger mortalmuslim said...

Thank u sooooooooo much for visitin!
yea.....mashallah they are nice!
plz do visit again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home