MortalmuslimPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ISLAM IS THE ONLY SOLUTION~ (surah 3 ayah 102) Believers, fear Allah as He should be feared, and do not die except as Muslims. (surah 15 ayah 2) It could be that those who disbelieve will wish that they were Muslims.

image hosting for myspace

Saturday, February 24, 2007

blogger ppl dunt reply!

its so annoying!!i still didnt get a single reply for my answer!!
anyways!
got a reeli nasheed links!
ahmed bukhatir 1
ahmed bakhatir 2

Days passing like a the fastest jumbo jet.....exams are closer and closer and there is no time for bloggin?:(
okz here is a hadeeth:
Narrated AbuMalik al-Ash'ari
Should I not tell you how the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) led the prayer? He said: He had the iqamah announced, drew the men up in line and drew up the youths behind them, then led them in prayer. He then mentioned how he conducted it. and said: Thus is the prayer of......AbdulA'la said: I think he must have said: My people. Sunan of Abu Dawood # 269
Narrated Wabisah
The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) saw a man praying alone behind the row. He ordered him to repeat. Sulayman ibn Harb said: The prayer. Sunan of Abu Dawood #271
**********************************
thanks for visiting!

6 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Stephen said...

best wishes in your exams inshAllah

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger mortalmuslim said...

thank u a lot shy!...yeah they are still half a month away!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Zahra said...

asSalaamu alaikum wa rahmatuAllah

best wishes sister! may you pass with flying colors! =)

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger mortalmuslim said...

salamz
thanks sis!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger ~*Sabrun Jamil*~ said...

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu little ukht.

Hope exams go well for you.

اَللَّهُمَّ اَصْلِحْ لِىْ دُنْيَاى الَّتِىَْ فِيْهَا مَعَاشِىْ وَ اَصْلِحْ لِىْ اخِرَتِىَ الَّتِىْ فِيْهَا مَعَادِىْ وَ اجْعَلِْ الْحَيوةَ زِيَادَةً لِّىْ فِىْ كُلِّ خَيْرٍ وَّ اجْعَلِ الْمَوْتَ رَاحَةً لِىْ مِنْ كُلِّ شَرٍّ

Allahumm-aslih li diniyalladhi huwa ismatu amri, wa aslih li dunyaya-llati fiha ma'ashi, wa aslih li akhirati-llati fiha ma`adi, waj`alil-hayata ziyadatan li fi kulli khair, waj`alil-mauta rahatan li min kulli sharrin

O Allah! Set right my faith which is the safeguard of my affairs. And set right for me my worldy affairs wherein is my living. And set right for me my Hereafter on which depends my after-life. And make my life for me (a source) of abundance for every good and make my death a source of comfort for me protecting me against every evil
[Muslim, 35/6565]
[Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) used to say (the above)]


Fi Amanillah
UmmTaqwah

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger mortalmuslim said...

salamz
oh thanks sister!yea i am a lot busy so dunt cum here often besides my posts dunt get posted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home