MortalmuslimPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ISLAM IS THE ONLY SOLUTION~ (surah 3 ayah 102) Believers, fear Allah as He should be feared, and do not die except as Muslims. (surah 15 ayah 2) It could be that those who disbelieve will wish that they were Muslims.

image hosting for myspace

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

tagged again!!...

salamz
Okzz i have been tagged by......Snowdrops ...again!!!
list your odds?:(wat if i am not odd?!!)

>..I am not interested in make up being a girl!
>I can tawk for hours and hours non stop...to anyone!
>I have mashallah great sense of smell!!
>I dunt feel ticlke when some one does it!

well i guess that it i cant think of anything more!May be cus i am not odd!

lol..I TAG Imena,ummeerah and little princess again!

see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home