MortalmuslimPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ISLAM IS THE ONLY SOLUTION~ (surah 3 ayah 102) Believers, fear Allah as He should be feared, and do not die except as Muslims. (surah 15 ayah 2) It could be that those who disbelieve will wish that they were Muslims.

image hosting for myspace

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tagged.....

salamz
I have been taggged by
ayla.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1.I love sittin on the chair where i am rite now infront of computer!

2.Like to open ma hair and tie them again and again.

3.Love shopping like anything even if i dunt buy just like window shopping.

4.i like the sound of ac and the cold roon in which i lie down totally wrapped in my blanket and feeling the warmth of the blanket!

5.I like to watch Islamic videos expecially ummah films in youth tube.

6.Going to islamway sisters forums ..sucha Kool site!

7.Talking to my friend son phone for a long time especially my best friend

8.Going to my friends parties and enjoy there!

9.Taking my snaps randomly at home .( ofcourse on ma mobile and deleting or editing them!)

10.Day dreaming!

I tag:Imena, little princess and ummahmeerah.
You have to list 10 simple pleasures and the rules are as follows:
.You have to use the picture in my post.
.You have to list exactly 10 points.
.You have to tag 3 bloggers when you are done.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam...

Yayynessnessness :P ...its great to see your tag! #10 is fuuuuun isn't it ;).

#2 is troublesome. i comb and tie my hair in themorning and the band does not come off till the night lool.

xx

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger mortalmuslim said...

waliekum salamz
lolzz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home