MortalmuslimPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ISLAM IS THE ONLY SOLUTION~ (surah 3 ayah 102) Believers, fear Allah as He should be feared, and do not die except as Muslims. (surah 15 ayah 2) It could be that those who disbelieve will wish that they were Muslims.

image hosting for myspace

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



A marvellous blog run by Muslim youth....dunt miss it!
http://islamicink.wordpress.com/about/
I am very busy so am not apperaing inshallah soon I will fill this space with my posts!! Just a week more!

5 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Salihah סליחה صالحه said...

Assalaamu alaykum!

Hey sis, come join us sometime over at www.UmmahMuslimah.net, we'd be so happy to have you and any other young Muslimahs, too, insha'Allah.

Love your blog!

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intresting blog ma sha'a Allah. I hope I will be able to frequantly visit it. :)

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger mortalmuslim said...

salamzz
Thank u sooooooooooooooo much for visiting both of u saliha and elqamzi!!!!!
saliha I would love 2 join but right now I am totally buzzzzzy! inshallah I will see to it!!
Plz do visit again...
xxx

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam,

i visit that quite often...amthinking of joining it but the again running my own blog and that one is sort of a hassle...so not now insha'allah :)...looking forward to your articles ukhti :)

wassalam

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger mortalmuslim said...

salmazz
shukran ya ukhti! thanks for ur visit....please do cum again!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home