MortalmuslimPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ISLAM IS THE ONLY SOLUTION~ (surah 3 ayah 102) Believers, fear Allah as He should be feared, and do not die except as Muslims. (surah 15 ayah 2) It could be that those who disbelieve will wish that they were Muslims.

image hosting for myspace

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Assalamoaliekum
just bumped into this hadeeth today!
1: Volume: 1, Book Number: 3, Hadith Number: 109Narrated Salama:
I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever (intentionally) ascribes to me what I have not said then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."

Oh!!GOD!!This is such a big sin!!astaghfirullah!!
The main reason for me to write this hadeeth is that this issue is aslo very very common.we should always look for reference and the authentic hadeeth and verses of quraan cause ppl keep on inventing stuff without realising the words of hadeeth above.
And yes!!i just wanted to say watever i write in this blog are not my own words(or else i would mention there) but references are taken and shown every where so ppl just dont think that a kid of 15 is inventing stuff!!ok think u got me!Inshallah i will follow the wordings of this hadeeth.
take care!

4 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Blogger MASS said...

jazakum Allahu khairan

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Karin said...

I found your blog through my dear friend Chet ... and like it a LOT! The way you write is GREAT ... koop up the good work and do not aloow ANYONE to discourage you!
You spread the teachings of the Prophet (pbuh) and that is important for everyone!!
Have a HAPPY EID ... together with your family and friends!! :)

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Karin said...

I found your blog through my dear friend Chet ... and like it a LOT! The way you write is GREAT ... keep up the good work and do not aloow ANYONE to discourage you!
You spread the teachings of the Prophet (pbuh) and that is important for everyone!!
Have a HAPPY EID ... together with your family and friends!! :)

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger mortalmuslim said...

lolzz u encouraged me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home