MortalmuslimPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ISLAM IS THE ONLY SOLUTION~ (surah 3 ayah 102) Believers, fear Allah as He should be feared, and do not die except as Muslims. (surah 15 ayah 2) It could be that those who disbelieve will wish that they were Muslims.

image hosting for myspace

Friday, December 15, 2006

POSTS NEVER GO!!!

salamzz
whenever i write something It doesnt get posted I am reeeeeeeeeeeeli frustated!!
NOW I am sure this one will go coz this is pathetic!!!!!
I dunt knw wats the problem with my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
question of today:
DO u believe in life after death?WHy?wat has it helped u to live in thid world if u do??

4 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger mortalmuslim said...

salamzz
u r not at all boring halimi!dunt apologize plzzz
hehe thanks for coming tho........

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with what Abdul has said. Our life on earth is of a short time and God (Allah) has told us about the afterlife. Yes I want to do the best I can so that I might have a better afterlife. How can someone not believe what God has told us. It is written in the Holy Qu'ran and the Holy bible. We must abide by the word of God if we want a better afterlife. Life is so much better with God in it. Again I must say how knowledgeable you are for one so young is truly great.

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum there,
I saw one of your comments on Brittistan so i just thought i'd pop by :D
Hope you're ok.
Walaikum salam

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger mortalmuslim said...

salamzz
thanks for stopping by chet....
and thank u a lot sapphire.YUp i am fine alhumdulillah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home